eComm Direct allows friends and family to deposit money into accounts of offenders in the ecommdirect TDCJ facility. They can also buy items for the commissary. This secure service provides online ease of use and more control over the use of funds that you contribute.
How to Use eCommDirect
Notice: To make successful transactions through eCommDirect, you must be in the person’s
Approved Visitor or Offender Telephone List.
- Find an offender by using their last name and offender ID.
NOTE: You are not establishing an account at Texas.gov for future purchases or to make deposits.
After you have had the perpetrator confirmed After verification, you can:
- Order specific items for your commissary from the TDCJ’s catalog online (delivered at the time of the offense within five business days following TDCJ receives the request). Be aware that security issues within the unit or staffing issues may outstrip this timeframe.
- Transfer money into their Trust Fund account (deposited into the history of the offender within two days from the time that TDCJ receives the request)
It is not necessary to make a purchase or deposit money simultaneously.
Time of operation hours: The eCommDirect Store is closed on weeknights from 8:00 PM CST until 4:00 AM CST.
Purchase and Deposit Eligibility:
- Approved the First Name of the Sender and Approved the Last Name of Sender (as listed on the approved Contact List for Visitors and Offenders), The ID of the offender, and Offender’s First Name.
- Spends of Offenders are basing on those months.
- January – March up to $60;
- April – June up to $60;
- July to September, up to $60, and
- October – December up to $85 (Holiday Spend).
- Infractions can be rewarded with only one purchase online per day. Necessary: If you add items to your cart but choose not to finish the transaction, choose “Cancel” on the payment page. The offender can still make purchases during the day.
- Offender Trust Fund deposits can be made at any point with a maximum of $300 per deposit.
Information You Need
- Offender ID and Last Name
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- This payment processor utilized by this website does not accept payment made by Government-issued credit/debit cards, such as child support, Plasma, and Social Security cards. If you attempt to use these kinds of cards could result in a hold for a short period upon your credit card. You must use a different method of payment to use this site.
- Please note that beginning March 13th, 2020, eCommDirect Service charges will be reflected as an additional charge at cost and appear on your credit account statement.
eCommDirect lets friends and family make deposits into the account of an offender incarcerated in a TDCJ facility and purchase commissary goods.
Comments and Help with order inmate commissary online in texas. Related Content – ecomm tdcj. Inmate Accounts – CT.gov · Announcements – eCommDirect: The TDCJ …
At www.tdcj-ecommdirect.portal.texas.gov, you can send an inmate with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice funds, food, and more directly, though.
Newtonville, Massachusetts, United States · Director · eComm Direct
Arthur Cohen. Email, Social, Digital Marketing Professional. eComm Direct. Newtonville, Massachusetts, United States485 connections.
Gov eCommDirect application to purchase commissary goods and. TDCJ Ecomm is known for eCommDirect – Offender Commissary Purchases.
Welcome to eCommDirect – a direct purchase program for Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) offenders. eCommDirect lets friends and family make deposits …
Welcome to iCare. I am related to: www.ecommdirect.com. www.inmatecarepackage.net · iCare Packages For Inmates – Send Inmate Care Package.
Priority. All, Direct, T/S. Search Clear. From : To : Date : Total : 0. Previous Week Next Week. State/Province code will be described in “Country/District …
Welcome to eCommDirect – a direct purchase program for Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) offenders. Tdcj Ecommdirect. All Rights …
The website pg shop. Family may contact the TDCJ eCommDirect … eCommDirect List – Prison Talk Free southern soul food recipes …
There are many ways to become a part of the Talbots Team. Here are the key areas where you may find your dream job. Please keep checking back, and we’re always adding …
The traditional retailer business model deals with bulk purchases, so for a manufacturer to start selling direct-to-consumer, they’d have to start selling …
eCommDirect – Offender Commissary Purchases and FAQ. https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/faq/ecomm.html#:~:text=You%20may%20contact%20the%20TDCJ
The government has received complaints against certain e-commerce companies alleging violation of foreign direct investment (FDI) policy and
The Offender Commissary Purchases Ecommdirect Official TDCJ Commissary & Trust Fund Deposit eCommDirect lets friends and …
Welcome to eCommDirect – a direct purchase program for Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) offenders.
Announcing Accel’s Virtual eComm Connect 2021: The Future of D2C eCommerce … of a seemingly “old-fashioned” approach—building direct, …
Arrow.com is your resource for electronic component products, datasheets, reference designs, and technology news. Explore Arrow.com today.
A simple tweak in the shareholding structure of Cloudtail India means the key seller can resume sales on Amazon India.
Hi guys, We’re looking for a direct Nutra and Ecomm offer. Please feel free to contact me via Skype and email.
More: Giantex Customer Service